Monday, June 6, 2011

Fast hasn't ended, they wanted to kill me: Ramdev!

A visibly emotional Baba Ramdev Sunday accused the central government of betraying him and trying to kill him. Upon reaching his ashram in this pilgrim city Sunday after being evicted from Delhi, he also insisted that his fast against corruption had not ended.
'They wanted to kidnap me and kill me or send me somewhere,' a soar throated and at times teary eyed Baba Ramdev said at a press conference in Hardwar.
'My fast has not ended,' he said about the hunger strike against corruption which he had launched at the Delhi Ramlila ground Saturday but which was halted by police action on him and his supporters.
He also accused the government and Human Resource Development Minister Kapil Sibal of cheating him.
'Kapil Sibal is a lier and a cunning person, he cheated and mislead us,' he said, adding they were forced into signing the letter.
The yoga guru called the police action at Ramlila ground 'inhuman'.
'The atrocities over one lakh people were inhuman and barbaric. They did not even spare women and children,' Ramdev said. 'Despite my pleas, police did not leave women and child but attacked them.
'They wanted to kidnap me an kill me, or send me somewhere'.
He also attacked Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
'I thought she is not born in this country but is the daughter-in-law of this country, But by ordering attack on one lakh people, she proved she does not love the people (of this country),' he said.

1 comment:

  1. hi
    There,
    Thank you for sharing a knowledgeable blog with us I hope that you will post many more blog with us:

    Our Pharmacy offers a wide range of medications, pain killers, pills and research chemicals at affordable prices.The applied mathematics of a pragmatical capture cautionary system. Stacey wc, litt b can you buy real oxycodone online.

    Click here for Can I Buy Oxycodone Online

    ReplyDelete

Pages